Futuresoft Technologies is an Information Communications Technology (ICT) company that deals specifically with software development. We are looking to expand our talent in the position of: –
Sales & Marketing Manager
Main Responsibility: Develop and implement marketing strategies, plans and projects for new and existing products while leading the sales team to achieve overall business targets and objectives.
- Target setting and KPIs for the Sales Executives and monitoring their performance on a continuous basis
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities and create marketing presentations which will be used to market.
- Develop and monitor departmental budgets for cost minimization and profit maximization
- Ensure superior customer experience by attending to any client requests, enquiry and complaints
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information in relation to industry best practices
- Expand and develop marketing platforms in order to generate new business and expand clientele data base
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentation to management and making recommendations for improvement
Professional Skills: Strategy Formulation, Negotiation Skills, Customer Centric, IT Skills, Problem analysis and problem-solving, Team-leadership/teamwork, Decision-making
Person Competences: Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Rapport Creation, Able to handle stressful situations, Persistent
- Business degree (Sales & Marketing Option)
- Minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience
- Experience in software industry is an added advantage
Qualifying & Job Matching candidates to send their CV including current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org On or before 4th November 2017.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted, however all CVs remain active in our database.