International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Employment Opportunity: Fleet Data Controller
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Logistics Support Centre in Nairobi (Industrial Area) is seeking an experienced & highly motivated individual to fill the position of Fleet Data Controller.
- Undertake regular checking of database integrity and data accuracy according to established procedures of data control;
- Produce requested reports in relation with the use of Fleet software upon request from the Regional Vehicle Fleet Manager or Regional Spare Parts Manager;
- Assist the Fleet team in the tasks of database maintenance and regular cleaning of obsolete data;
- Establish a reliable reporting system on the use of the vehicle fleet within the delegation by collecting data from Fleet software and satellite tracking system;
- Establish the monthly dashboard by country, to control data accuracy in the Fleet software, and to pinpoint inconsistency in fuel usage by following the established protocol;
- Support the Regional Spare Parts Manager by establishing reports on vehicle usage by models for each region;
- Support the Regional Vehicle Fleet Manager in elaborating, keeping and maintaining a regional dashboard for auditing purposes;
- Holder of a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a speciality in automotive engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Very good spare parts management knowledge in various automotive brands;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar field ;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Advanced Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases);
- Experience in Fleet management programs is an asset;
Excellent communication skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, high sense of integrity, ability to travel on ad-hoc basis.
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to Human Resources Office on the address or e-mail below, on or before 03rd November 2017. Please include a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of three referees.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
International Committee of the Red Cross,
Logistics Support Centre,
P.O. Box 34071, Nairobi, 00100 (GPO),
THE ICRC DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS