Industry: Interior Design
Our client is a fast growing full service interior design company specializing in comprehensive interior design solutions.
They seek to hire 2 experienced and results oriented sales executives.
They will be responsible for identifying and selling commercial interior design solutions to existing and new clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and assist in the leveraging of business opportunities through networking and regular site visits
- Follow up on enquiries by arranging for face to face meetings or visits to potential sites
- Attend relevant industry functions and gather market intelligence
- Participate in organizing and co-ordinating corporate functions such as group forums, conferences and other activities geared towards growing the business
- Develop and maintain a client database
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to requests
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company’s business and growth plans, sales targets and manage the communication with the clients ensuring all client requests/enquiries are attended to.
- Liaise with the design and production teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities/trends; recommending service improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Commerce or any other related field
- Must have at least 2 years sales experience in interior design
- Must have a good understanding of the Interior design Industry
- Sales Driven
- Must possess good negotiation skills.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Proven record of meeting Sales targets.
- Confident, well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Good networking skills
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to interact with all kinds of clients at different levels and consultants
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Interior Design) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 27th October, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.