Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing Manager for MDF Training & consulting, a leading Training and Consulting firm in Nairobi.
- Set-up and lead a Product Market Combination study in order to understand client demands for MDF open entry training on the African continent.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to acquire more registrations for training.
- Guide and support marketing and communication officers at the Goma and Accra offices.
Competencies looking for:
- Experience in conducting market studies
- Developing and implementing marketing/communication strategies.
- Maintaining client relationships and networking.
- Affinity with the consulting/training sector
- Good English language skills (writing and speaking)
- Strategic thinker
- Social media expertise
- Tech savvy
- Service- and client oriented.
- Pro-active/take initiative, business driven, professional, cosmopolitan attitude.
- Team player, flexible, goes the extra mile, not a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) on regional and international level via email, phone and face-to-face i.e. respectful, business oriented, broad vocabulary, understanding culture and customs.
- Work independently, be and take responsibility to the team and clients, practical approach.
- International working expertise in Africa.
- People manager and good communicator
- Fluent in English on an international standard.
- French language is an advantage but not compulsory.
- Interested to learn and improve.
- Interest in management for development.
- 7+ years of working experience in an international context.
- Background in service oriented positions i.e. business, advisory, international programme management, marketing, customer relations.
- Education level Bachelor degree in Marketing
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3088”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3088 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 19 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.