Our client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit a caretaker to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that you are in the site at all-time.
- Overseeing general cleaning of the premises and showroom.
- Ensuring that the compound is clean and material safely stored, i.e. cutting of grass across the compound and landscaping.
- Issuance of cleaning material, verification of used material and report of returned material (Either damaged or not used) to the relevant group.
- Attending to any maintenance issues with tenants and report to your supervisor at all time through daily reports. Co-ordination with any maintenance provider for any issue.
- Attending to any client complaints and acting on them with urgency.
- Ensure verification of all received cleaning items and report any discrepancies to your supervisor and the management at all time.
- In residential and where the caretaker is in-charge, and in collaboration with the Site Manager, ensure safety rules are observed by all employees inside the site at all time. I.e. use of Helmet, safety belts while working at height, employees MUST in closed shoes and headcount of every member at the site every morning.
- Ensure that Security reports, handing over and changeover is observed at all time. This should be reported on the approved platform as indicated through your induction.
- Ensure security reporting is posted at the security 24 platform at all time.
- Report on all site meetings held, objectives and resolutions.
- Ensure that there is proper and continuous cooperation with the Site Inspector at all-time as required to by the Site Inspector and the management.
- Ensure that all material outside the stores i.e. Scaffold pipes, stones, trappers, timbers, steel bars and other construction material are verified and report on weekly basis every Saturday by close of business.
- Ensure that no unauthorised vehicles (Client or Self) in the site by 6pm unless the management has authorised the same through the Site Manager. Only the company vehicles are authorised to be in the site fulltime.
- Attend to any other duty as required by the supervisor and the Management.
Education qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
- Diploma in a related field
- At least 2 years experience as a caretaker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title CARETAKER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.