Our Client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Assistant Fleet Manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for all drivers.
- Assigning all procurement vehicles deliveries and following up to have all sites facilitated on deliveries.
- Ensure all procurement drivers are trained on collections/deliveries and also understand the names of item they are collecting.
- Ensure all drivers are of high integrity and report all jeopardizing concerns to you or the HR department.
- Coordinate vehicle movement and job allocation to all drivers every day in collaboration with various head of departments.
- Ensure that all vehicle has been maintained and in good working condition at all time
- Ensure all company vehicles have up to date insurance cover, branding stickers, speed governors, first aid Kit, fire extinguisher and Life savers.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles at all time.
- Responsible for tracking of Company vehicles in collaboration with the MD Personal Assistant
- Ensure the company vehicle transports only authorized personnel.
- Ensuring company is compliance of all transport legislation,
- Managing, monitoring and developing a team of drivers
- Arranging for the induction and training off all new driver
- Ensuring compliance on recording on the drivers log books.
- Maintaining accurate fleet records.
- Giving drivers a full debrief of what is required of them and ensuring that all receipt are brought back on time.
- Fueling of all companies vehicles.
- Organizing vehicle checks, to make sure all equipment is in place.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities.
- Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently.
- Appraising current drive performance in liaison with HR Department
- Report to HR all drivers’ disciplinary issues.
- Ensuring all daily deliveries objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that all drivers before assigned any duty are mentally and physically fit to undertake all they assignment
- Report immediately on any accidents or incidents
- Ensure that you have sent all daily reports on all platforms provided by the company.
- Responsible for all vehicle accident investigations, reports and submission of reports to the HR Manager.
- Daily mileage reporting
- Fuel analysis on each vehicle
- Any other duty as instructed by the management.
Education Qualification and Requirements
- A degree in Building Construction or other related fields
- Should have more than 4 years on storey building
- Must have been in charge of a site
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title ASSISTANT FLEET MANAGER. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.