Our client is in Real Estate
Job Title: Lead Sales Executive- Commercial
Reports To: C.E.O
Function: Sales & Marketing
Location: Head Office
Plan, direct and coordinate the development and performance of commercial sales activities to the customer in order to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
Staff and Direct Sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.
Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in marketing area.
- Formulate and implement strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans for Commercial plots to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Identify and approach potential new clients and convert enquiries to sales.
- Deliver excellent sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Negotiate payment terms with prospective clients within the laid down policies and ensure that instalments are paid on time.
- Provide timely and reliable management information to aid in decision making and monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Develop marketing activities to ensure awareness of the company among all target groups
- Formulate and implement brand strategies that will ensure brand growth to forecast market share.
- Attend and Organize sales promotional events and exhibition for Commercial plots
- Network with professional peers to develop and generate new sales
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales executives and that clients are kept fully updated on project progress.
- Provides a timely, accurate and competitive pricing for commercial plots
- Maintaining necessary data and records for future reference
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Take up any other duties that may be allocated my management
Context / Environment: The job operates in a very competitive real estate market.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing with up to 4 years related worked experience
- Degree a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good critical thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Motivating, developing, coaching, guiding and directing sales team
- Selling and influencing – convincing others to buy the product
- Establishing and maintaining good and constructive interpersonal relationships
- Communicating with people/customers outside the organization
Key Success Factors
- Closing the sale
- Contact activity
New business pipeline
- Strategy execution
Tracking and reporting key sales and marketing data
Internal –interact and cooperate with all departments
External –existing and new clients
- Good standard of grammar (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- should have some work experience in facing the customers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Contributes to team success –actively participates as a member of the team to ensure the team moves towards the completion of its goals.
Qualified Candidates should send a CV in MS Word Format and brief cover letter (no other documents)
Closing Date: Monday, 6th November 2017 at 5:00 p.m.