Our client is in Real Estate
Job Title: Lead Marketing Executive
Reports To: C.E.O
Function: Sales & Marketing
Location: Head Office
- Plan, direct and coordinate the development and performance of commercial sales activities to the customer in order to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Staff and Direct Sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in marketing area.
- Formulate and implement strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans for Commercial plots to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Identify and approach potential new clients and convert enquiries to sales.
- Deliver excellent sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Negotiate payment terms with prospective clients within the laid down policies and ensure that instalments are paid on time.
- Provide timely and reliable management information to aid in decision making and monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Develop marketing activities to ensure awareness of the company among all target groups
- Formulate and implement brand strategies that will ensure brand growth to forecast market share.
- Attend and Organize sales promotional events and exhibition for Commercial plots
- Network with professional peers to develop and generate new sales
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales executives and that clients are kept fully updated on project progress.
- Provides a timely, accurate and competitive pricing for commercial plots
- Maintaining necessary data and records for future reference
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Take up any other duties that may be allocated my management
Context / Environment: The job operates in a very competitive real estate market.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing with up to 4 years related worked experience
- Degree a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good critical thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Motivating, developing, coaching, guiding and directing sales team
- Selling and influencing – convincing others to buy the product
- Establishing and maintaining good and constructive interpersonal relationships
- Communicating with people/customers outside the organization
Key Success Factors
- Closing the sale
- Contact activity
- New business pipeline
- Sales revenue
- Selling skills
- Strategy execution
- Tracking and reporting key sales and marketing data
Internal –interact and cooperate with all departments
External –existing and new clients
- Good standard of grammar (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- should have some work experience in facing the customers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Contributes to team success –actively participates as a member of the team to ensure the team moves towards the completion of its goals.
Qualified Candidates should send a CV in MS Word Format and brief cover letter (no other documents)
Closing Date: Monday 6th November 2017 at 5:00 p.m.