Our client is in the Real Estate business.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (Diaspora)
Reports To: Sales Manager
Function: Sales & Marketing
Location: Head Office, Nairobi, Kenya
A. Position Summary
Builds business by identifying and selling residential plots to prospective buyer; maintaining relationships with clients.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
70 % of Time
Description of Tasks
1 Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2 Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective customers.
3 Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; 70%
researching and recommending new opportunities
4 Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,
market activities, and competitors
5 Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing the Company standards
6 organizing sales visits; demonstrates and presents company products
8 Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options and responding to customer queries.
30 % of Time
Description of Tasks
9 Preparation of Daily Work Plan and Weekly Sales Reports
(Total Time spent on the job) 100%
C. Decision Making
Makes simple choices within the parameters of very well-defined procedures.
D. Supervision Exercised.
No supervisory responsibility.
- Diploma in Marketing
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good standard of Grammar (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- The ability and desire for a sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Team Player team and able to perform well independently.
- Ability to thrive in the competitive markets.
- Work experience in a Customer facing role
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Contributes to team success –actively participates as a member of the team to ensure the team moves towards the completion of its goals.
Qualified Candidates should send a CV in MS Word Format and brief cover letter (no other documents)
Closing Date: Monday, 6th November 5:00 p.m.