Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Representative for one of our clients, a leading solar manufacturing and distributing company in East Africa
Qualifications and Requirements
- University graduate – Energy Engineering preferred. B.Com/Business Administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in sales & marketing, preferably in the solar industry
- Thorough knowledge in technical/electrical field will be an added advantage.
- Should be computer literate.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the solar industry.
- ERC License.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Valid driving license, with over 3 years driving experience.
- Age bracket: 30 – 40 years.
- High level of Integrity.
- Strong, clear communication skills.
- Excellent in prospecting and closing sales.
- Leadership & Time Management skills.
- Strong organization, planning and team building skills.
- Strong commitment and self-drive.
- Proactive and result oriented individual, with sound management skills.
- Global/Cultural Management.
- Be ready to travel extensively and at short notice.
- Sound understanding of related Finance.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3106”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3106 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 24 October 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.