Our Client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit Tipper Driver to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure driving, collection and delivery services are administered effectively and comply with the law at all times.
- Transporting goods to and from the different sites.
- Create a good impression of our client at all times and adhere to company rules and standards, including when working or traveling off site.
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards .
- To perform any reasonable request from Line Manager/Supervisors .
- Previous driving experience.
- Good communication skills and customer focused.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and a strong understanding of English
- Current driving license.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Customers and Co-Workers.
- Physically fit.
- Good planning skills and the ability to show initiative and a strong positive attitude.
- Flexibility, punctual, reliable and hardworking team player
- The employee of the company need to be aware that from time to time they may be asked to perform task and be given responsibilities not detailed on this job description.
Drivers Job Qualifications
- Minimum KCPE, KCSE ,certificate or ‘O’ level;
- Must have a BCE driving license.
- Must have had 2-3 years’ experience in driving Tipper.
- Clear understanding of NTSA rules and guidelines
- Basic mechanical skills would be an added advantage;
- Able to write and speak fluent English.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title TIPPER DRIVER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.