Job Title: Branch Manager
Industry: Transport and Logistics
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Gross Salary: 80k-100k
Our client is one of the leading providers of transport and logistics by heavy commercial vehicles.
They seek to hire a branch manager to be located in Mombasa responsible for ensuring fleet operations of the company are efficient, profitable and satisfying to the customer.
He should ensure the company’s fleet is put into maximum utilization.
- Coordinate loading and offloading of vehicles in Mombasa.
- Ensure efficient driver/vehicle productivity.
- Submit daily reports to Nairobi office on fleet Operations.
- Ensure all movements of trucks take place as per the Schedule/ Journey Plan.
- Coordinate with clients and ensure efficient compliance with their requirements and enforce corrective action.
- Ensure full compliance with EHS and other company policies in the branch by all staff members.
- Reporting to Ops/Log/EHS any incidents like Customer complaints, Accidents, driver indiscipline etc.
- Develop and deal effectively and efficiently with queries and correspondences.
- Develop productive working relation with colleagues and external customers (Routine contact with clients)
- Ensure awareness of and follow all safety guidelines.
- Provide the company with market information.
- Assist in other duties as reasonably requested by the Operations Manager.
- Regularly confirm correctness of sales invoices.
- Maintain account of expenses of branch.
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 yrs experience
- Asian male candidates encouraged to apply
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very organized
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Branch Manager Mombasa – Transport) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2017