Lake Victoria South Water Services Board (LVSWSB) was established on 12th March 2004 vide gazette notice No.1714 under the Water Act 2002 as a State Corporation.
It is responsible for the provision of efficient and economical Water and Sanitation Services in Kisumu, Kericho, Bomet, Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya and some parts of Nandi and Narok Counties.
The Board wishes to recruit self-driven, result oriented and qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts:
Ref: HR. 2/11/2017
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this post the successful candidate must:-
- Have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- A master’s degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in water and sewerage project design, project management, project supervision and contract management.
- Be a team player
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD or any other engineering design Software
- Be able to prepare timely reports.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on integrity and leadership. Please attach copies of compliance certificates from KRA, EACC and HELB and certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:-
- Planning, designing and implementing water and sanitation projects.
- Design of cost effective models for water appropriation, storage, purification and distribution.
- Preparation of contract documents for water and sanitation projects.
- Supervision and monitoring of project implementation to ensure that design and construction requirements are maintained.
- Assist in developing project proposals.
- Management of contractual works and preparation of project payments.
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and other statutory requirements.
- Updating and managing board asset inventory
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for the post, please send your application attaching detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic/professional certificates and testimonials stating your current position, remuneration and telephone contact by 29th November 2017 to
The Chief Executive Officer,
Lake Victoria South Water Services Board,
Lavictors House Off-Ring Road Milimani,
P. O. Box 3325 – 40100
LVSWSB is an equal opportunity employer: Persons with disability, women, minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to the eradication of all forms of corruption in the Board.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||