ACE RFID Solution Ltd prides itself as being an unconventional tech savvy organisations that develops and integrates solutions for small and medium sized businesses by adopting Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and ICT technology.
Our aim is to improve and address various inefficiencies within daily operations of small and medium business enterprises.
We believe in being the odd-one-out when it comes to developing local solutions for local problems.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer who will be part of a team that designs, develops and installs software solutions.
Key responsibilities will include (and not limited to) gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various
languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET. etc.)
Our ideal candidate should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest feature
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility