Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill a position with dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Position: F&B Controller (Mombasa Beach Hotel)
Main Purpose of the Job: To coordinate, advice and ensure that all operating stocks in the hotel are controlled, monitored and documented as per procedures.
- Ensure that up to date cost price of all food & beverage items are available so as to ensure careful purchasing.
- Keep an up to date record of all departmental monthly expenditure of items so as to ensure strict budgeting control.
- To receive from the head Store keeper daily, the goods received note and analyze as specified in food & beverage procedures.
- To check bin cards on a spot check basis.
- Prepare daily kitchen food cost and submit it to Unit Manager.
- Check periodically that the value of the restaurant food checks agrees with the cashiers posted food total.
- Maintains an up to date list of all cost prices and ensures that all these cost prices are in measures and advice of variations.
- Ensures that daily stocks are taken in bars and that required information is given to the Unit Manager./Lodge Accountant
- Inform Unit Manager of all over budget costs and discrepancies in procedures.
- Participate in monthly departmental stock taking activities.
- Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balances reports
- Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be delegated by the Lodge Accountant.