Good Neighbors Kenya
GNI is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC) established in 1991.
GNI has made great strides in its mission to eradicate poverty and provide a better quality of life to people around the world through community development project.
We provide help and expertise through relief and development projects in the areas of education, health service, income generation, local community mobilization, child rights protection, and sustainable development projects.
GN Kenya is seeking a transparent, passionate and qualified candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Location: Bisil Project Office (Kajiado County)
Employment Period: 11 months (Feb – Dec 2018, renewable)
Employee Category: Full Time
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs and establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options and maintaining equipment
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.