Good Neighbors Kenya
GNI is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC) established in 1991.
GNI has made great strides in its mission to eradicate poverty and provide a better quality of life to people around the world through community development project.
We provide help and expertise through relief and development projects in the areas of education, health service, income generation, local community mobilization, child rights protection, and sustainable development projects.
GN Kenya is seeking a transparent, passionate and qualified candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Location: Bisil Project Office (Kajiado County)
Employment Period: 11 months (Feb – Dec 2018, renewable)
Employee Category: Full Time
- To assist the construction coordinator in Head office
- Overseeing and supervising all construction activities for the Dairy Centre with the supervision of construction coordinator
- Managing all process for construction and registration
- Prepare documentation for approval and registration
- Building networks of project-related experts and influential groups to be involved in the dairy project
- Assist in review of contractor’s performance as per contracts awarded
- Assist in estimating bills of quantities/quotations for construction and maintenance repairs
- Supervise construction of the dairy facility
- Supervise contractors on site and report on works progress frequently
- Assist in preparation and submission of monthly reports on repairs and construction.