Job Advertisement: Community Oral Health Officer
We are a leading healthcare institution in Kenya.
We are looking for a dynamic person to work in one of our facilities as a Community Oral Health Officer.
The potential applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree or diploma in Community Oral Health.
- Over 1 year post internship work experience in a reputable healthcare institution.
- Ability to preserve the dignity, integrity & reputation of an employer.
- A proven track record.
- Registration with a dental regulatory body is a must.
- The potential candidate will consequently be required to meet the following technical qualities
- An excellent knowledge of interest in science, particularly the science of oral health.
- Good eyesight.
- Good manual dextricity & a steady hand.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- The ability to use specialist equipment.
Applications enclosing a cover letter & updated CV can send to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Tuesday January 2, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.