Job Vacancies: Property Officers
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates all clients’ property and building maintenance, ensuring that maintenance requirements and requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison with contractors to arrange lawn maintenance, landscaping, garbage disposal and any other maintenance related contracts.
- Working with building owners to assist with any maintenance matters.
- Assists administration in updating Lease Agreements between building owners and the company.
- Oversee building security systems and access for all agency sites where necessary
- Perform or schedule repairs, adjustments or component replacements, when required.
- Proactively anticipating needs/issues and providing solutions.
- Regular inspect building structures and properties to indentify defective components to ensure any potential hazards are corrected, repaired or eliminated.
- Organizing office move-in and move-outs or relocating office furniture or equipment.
- Assists in the annual Health and Safety inspections, evaluation and recommendations and participate in agency Health and Safety Committee.
- Following up and documentation of rent payments
- Diploma in any business studies
- Experience in administration
All applications with JOB TITLE to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the 5th of January 2018