Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO)
Job Title: Pharmacy Stores Assistant
Section: Member / Client Services
Location / Work station: Kibera/Mathare/Mukuru/Bangladesh
Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 8.00 AM – 5.00PM
Reports to: Clinic Manager
Direct reports: N/A
Job Purpose: To be responsible for maintaining inventory of all drugs and equipment purchases in the store whilst ensuring best practices and maintaining audit-compliant records.
Key Responsibilities and Job Dimensions
- Receiving, storing and issuing goods to all drugs while keeping proper records of all transactions.
- Regularly running items below re-order level report and raising timely purchase requisition orders.
- Ensure the store is clean and well organized
- Verify ledgers, invoices, statements and supporting
- Inspecting and verifying items received from suppliers against purchase order specification and supplier delivery documents.
- Transferring material commodities to respective storage shelves and departments whilst ensuring proper handling, shelving and coding of materials/items.
- Maintain the First Expiry First out (FEFO) and First in First Out (FIFO) systems for storage and issuance of items.
- Assist in drug spot checks in the organization.
- Participate in carrying out daily, quarterly and random drug stock takes.
- Ensure that any drug stock variances are thoroughly investigated, documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Any other duties or tasked delegated by clinic manager Manager
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- Diploma in Inventory Management
- Diploma/Certificate in Pharmaceutical will be an added advantage
Other required qualifications (unique/job specific)
- Knowledge is system Management is a plus
- Interpreting data
- Meeting timescales
- Managing tasks
- Producing output
Behavioral Competencies / Attributes:
- Following procedures
- Upholding standards
- Team working
- Understanding people
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager, email@example.com quoting their current and expected salaries.
Applications without this information will not be considered.
DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis.
Applications should reach us no later than 11th December 2017.