Position: Marketing and Social Media Intern
- Based on pre-set objectives, design, map out and manage marketing executions;
- Reporting: Create weekly and monthly project reports, both internal and for clients;
- New Business: Identify and pursue avenues for new business opportunities for the company;
- Maintenance of Social Media pages for the company;
- Ability to source and design social media material;
- Minimum diploma in a business related course;
- Experience managing social media platform will be an added advantage.
- Honest individual with high levels of integrity;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Good written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Technical knowledge;
- Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office;
- Open minded and trainable.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their cover letter, CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th January 2017.