Tai SACCO, a Deposit Taking Sacco regulated by the Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA) in Kenya wishes to recruit a motivated and passionate individual to join our high performing team in the following position:-
The purpose of the Job: The principal role and responsibility is to oversee the allocation of finance to the respective business owner(s), assisting in the establishment, running and supervision of the business as well as the collection of any loan repayments outstanding.
- Develop strategy & roadmap for improving the financial performance of the Microfinance department
- Manage the Micro-finance department Portfolio (Deposit & Credit)
- Conduct Research and Development
- Drive the department team to ensure that customers’ needs are met
- Build long lasting relationships with the group members
- Create a culture of high performance among staff within the department
- Ensure that department’s procedures are followed to mitigate risks.
- Coordinate Credit Appraisal & Deposit Mobilization on department level
- Drive the actualization of financial and non-financial targets
- Coordinate business development initiatives at the department level
- Champion branch reporting and inter-branch dealings
- Liaise with line agencies e.g. Government ministries, other MFIs, NGOs, Provisional administration etc. in order to facilitate Tai SACCO activities in area of operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship or Micro-finance
- Diploma in Credit Management will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years practical working experience in a Microfinance institution.
- Between 30 and 35 years
Knowledge and skills
- Good communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills
- Working knowledge in Product Development and Market Research
- Group dynamics skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed CV’s with three referees, one of whom should be the current employer, copies of academic testimonials, current remuneration package on or before 20th December 2017 to email@example.com.
The position applied for should be the subject in your mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
TAI SACCO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYER.