Position: Agency Administration Manager – MFS
Reporting to: Head of Agency Network– Mobile Financial Services
Department: Mobile Financial Services
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Agency Network – MFS, and overseeing the distribution administration Team, the role will be responsible for managing the operations and administration the Agency Team, handling escalations from the Call Centre relating to the distribution as well as daily MFS operations and processes.
The Agency Administration Manager – MFS will also be responsible for continued monitoring of the the liquidity performance of the distribution as well as managing the processing of applications for the distribution channels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day–to-day planning, the agency administration team and ensure the team adheres to the work schedule and achieves the required daily SLA targets and quality standards.
- Prepares and submits regular weekly statistical reports to management and the administration team providing analyses and action plans to that address areas of opportunity.
- Provide the statistical data on escalations from the the distribution channel to back office support at the contact centre
- Develop and maintain a database for Agents and Partners created on the mobile money system or other data repository, as required.
- Manage the channel recruitment process from receipt of the applications through to handing over the application to the product team, in line with the Channel recruitment process; once the applications have been completed the Agency administration team will continue the process with the distribution team.
- Provide recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and from the analysis reports of the escalations.
- Manage the Back-Office team, prepare Back Office weekly and monthly KPIs report for RA and Head of Product & Operations
- Commission calculations for the entire distribution, revenue share, airtime re-imbursement commission (check accruals for all commission structures), drafted for approval for payment
- Float management analysis-float level in the market up to the distribution team.
- Float prediction based upon analysis of float utilisation, and communication to the channels to ensure that there is sufficient orders.
- Analysis-revenue, costs, tariff, transaction type
- Airtime reconciliation between IN and CWS
- All wallets reconciliations-MIC super-agent, bank balance wallets etc.
- Undertake leadership of the Agency Administration Team and manage execution of section objectives.
- Establish staff KPIs, conduct monthly performance evaluations and plan staff training and skills improvement.
- Maintain strong ties and consistent communication with Marketing and Technical teams to capture appropriate commercial requirements and manage technical implementation and project timelines