We are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual to fill in the position of Warehouse Assistant.
(1 year contract)
- Receiving and Processing orders
- Organizing the receiving, dispatch and delivery of goods
- Ensuring goods are stored safely and in an organised manner.
- Proper management and maintenance of accurate records including preparation of delivery notes
- Managing timesheets and engagement of casuals
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Liaise with field teams and suppliers to meet business demands
- Develop business by analyzing warehouse and logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Support in security arrangements at the warehouse
- Implement and maintaining health and safety standards