Our Client in a tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Maintaining cashbook receipts and payment ledgers.
- Performing reconciliation of bank accounts and other finance accounts
- Preparing VAT computations and ensuring timely remittance of VAT returns
- Monitoring and recording company expenses in the accounting system
- Matching purchase orders to invoices and entering the invoices into the accounting system
- Generation of monthly trial balances
- Verifying receipts and disbursements
- Managing vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Managing and accounting for petty cash disbursements.
- Processing revenue reports on monthly basis
- Performing other duties as assigned by the head of accounts.
The successful candidate must:
- Have attained full CPA or ACCA qualifications.
- Have at least three (3) years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience working with Quick books and Tally ERP is Mandatory.
- Experience in farm and dairy Sector accounting desirable.
If qualified Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ACCOUNTS CLERK before 6th February 2018.