Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment and HR outsourcing Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda)
Our client is a reputable global manufacturer of fast moving consumer goods.
The client needs an Administrative Assistant and PA to the Divisional Director.
The Job: The Admin Assistant will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the Vice President and a Director.
Reporting to the Director the Administrator shall;
- Support the Director in planning, directing, managing and coordinating day-to-day business activities
- Arranges travel bookings, hotel, transportation, visas and coordinates with any external parties as required for the same, including travel agents, hotels, and transport services.
- Facilitate visitor’s visa letters and requirements including weekly updating of International Visitors folder on the Portal.
- Organizes local and international workshops, conferences and meetings and provides support to international visitors.
- Coordinates meeting and conference schedules, venues, teleconference, presentation equipment, and other meeting requirements including food/refreshment.
- Prepare expenses form and ensure all the information is correct. Arrange payments of any expenses incurred by the VP and Director promptly and in due time.
- Collect and distribute all incoming and outcoming correspondence. In absence of the VP/Director he/she must ensure all urgent correspondence or inquiries are either dealt with or forwarded to VP and Director.
- File all the documents concerning visitors’ personal data and the details of their visits in order to provide the necessary information when required
- Prepare agendas, briefings, and preparation materials for meetings, appointments, and events; work closely with other Leadership
- Team members to gather agenda items, briefing notes, and other materials, as needed. Distribute meeting materials in advance of meetings.
- 3-4 years of experience supporting Senior Executives preferred
- Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- International experience is an added advantage
- Experience and comfort working with multiple platforms of communication technology. i.e.Tele-conferencing , Video-conferencing , Skype for Business etc
Remuneration: A salary of seventy thousand (Ksh 70,000) is on offer to the best candidate
How to Apply
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th January 2018
CVs will be shortlisted as they are received and the earlier the application the better.
Applicants who do not here from us by 30th January should consider their applications unsuccessful.