The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital seeks to recruit ideal candidates for the following position:
Resident General Physician
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of the department, the Resident Physician will be responsible for effective management and care of patients with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery of quality patient care and actively participate in quality improvement and provision of medical education services.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Possession of a Degree of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) plus Master of Medicine (M.Med) in Internal Medicine
- Over two years post qualification experience
- An added specialty will be an added advantage
- Certification in ACLS and ATLS will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically, and to work flexibly and independently with multiple reporting relationships.
- Well versed in the required discipline, the individual should also be a team player and computer literate
Only Application letter and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submitting application is on 07th February 2018
More details on the job should be access at www.akdn.org/careercenter
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.