The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our Rehabilitation department, Pediatric Surgical Services and We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Nyali, Kilifi, Ukunda, Mombasa CBD center and Changamwe area
The hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:-
Catheterization Laboratory Nurse
- Ability to identify the complex needs of the critically ill patient and to plan effective interventions
- Ability to operate the sophisticated monitoring and life support equipment used in critical care
- Demonstrate high level of expertise and sound scientific knowledge of current practices in critical care.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and also in possession of valid practicing license
- At least two (2) years working experience in critical care nursing or emergency nursing will be an added advantage
- ATLS and ACLS certification will be an added advantage
Only Application letter and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submitting application is on 19th January 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.