AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following positions based in Nairobi.
Ref No: AHCC/MAN/01/2018
- A Degree in Business Management with health management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Management experience in hospital setup and very good in marketing.
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and insurances including NHIF
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
- Manage a team of high performing staff.
- Share weekly feedback on clinic progress with management
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Link the facility with insurance firms and NHIF for outpatient services.
- Closely monitor and supervise and market clinic operations
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the clinic by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provides feedback weekly to the directors on the clinics performance.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January 2018 indicating current and expected Salary.
Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number AHCC/MAN/01/2018 as the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.