AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following positions based in Nairobi.
Ref No: DRIVER/AHCC/1/2018
- Must be 35 years and above with a minimum of 7 years. NGO experience will be an added advantage especially in remote areas.
- Minimum of C- in KCSE
- Possess a valid driving license class BCE
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Experience in defensive driving is a plus
- Must have undergone first Aid training.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Must be willing to work for long hours
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate AMURT designated vehicle as per the vehicle policy to various scheduled destinations.
- Maintain vehicle movement logs and use records.
- Ensure timely service and maintenance.
- Ensure the project vehicle has a valid insurance and communicate in advance of expiry.
- Inform the project manager in case of any break down.
- Coordinate vehicle movement within the area of operation in line with project needs and perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 25th January 2018, indicating current and expected Salary.
Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number DRIVER/AHCC/1/2018 as the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.