Job Title: Assistant Due Diligence Analyst
Reporting to: Due Diligence Analyst
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Department: Talent Sourcing
Key Result Areas:
- Initiate the due diligence process for clients.
- Report writing and Communication
- Documentation: develop and implement systems of documentation during exercises such as recruitment assignments.
- Social Media Searches:
Key Result Areas and KPI
Initiate the due diligence process for clients. The scope includes
- Academic Testimonial Verification: write to and/or visit academic institutions to verify candidate’s certificates.
- Professional license and membership verification: write to and/or visit professional associations to confirm candidate’s license or membership.
- Work History Verification: to email, carryout out telephone interviews and visit candidate’s previous employers to verify work record.
- Reference Check: write to and/or call listed referees to determine candidate’s character and competence.
- Criminal Record Check and Proof of Accountability: confirm candidate’s criminal record and accountability leveraging on documents provided and/or making independent inquiry.
- Proof of Residence: solicit documents that prove current residence or make personal visits to the same.
- Proof of Identity and Nationality: scrutinize documents provided and/or carry out independent investigation to confirm candidate’s identity and nationality.
Report writing and Communication:
- Write clear and timely background check consumer reports for both internal use and for the external clients.
- Follow up candidates previous work and academic histories
Documentation: develop and implement systems of documentation during exercises such as recruitment assignments.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal and external stakeholder (Contact person Universities, Employers, professional bodies etc.).
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Communicates with candidates and clients using different forms and maintain correspondence records.
- Maintain a record of hard copy and soft copy files for successfully completed due diligence reports.
- Any other duties within the Due Diligence Analyst
Social Media Searches:
- Conduct social media search using Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn to confirm candidate’s social media reputation.
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Human Resource Management, Verifications within a competitive work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Criminal Justice or equivalent.
- IHRM Certification added advantage
- Significant work experience in background check/due diligence or similar environment.
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Successful track record of providing focused services within a best practice framework
- Verification skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Report writing skills
- Social media savvy
- Tactical and planning skills
- Inquisitive mind
- Honesty and Integrity
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5 pm on 25th January 2017 to the
Talent Sourcing Manager,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘Assistant Due Diligence Analyst’
Our Client is an equal opportunity Employer