Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager – FMCG
Industry: FMCG (Food Products)
Our client is a well established manufacturing company dealing with agro commodities, importing and exporting to international markets like UK, USA, India and East African community, COMESA.
They seek to hire an assistant sales manager to increase the market share & sales of the company products.
Assistant Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the modern trade and institutional sales
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Coordinate logistics up to the retailer end.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and Handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
Qualifications for the Assistant Sales Manager Job
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same position preferably in food industry.
- MUST Have Proven experience in handling FMCG products
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Sales Manager – FMCG) to email@example.com before 23rd January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.