A fast growing accountancy firm based in Nairobi is currently recruiting a qualified, experienced and self-driven audit assistant.
This position requires one to have deep knowledge and good understanding of IFRSs, ISAs and CAATs.
The audit assistant will anticipate and identify technical audit issues and provide appropriate solutions.
The firm has expertise in serving SMEs, Pension schemes, SACCOs and NGOs.
The audit assistant will work closely with the Managing Partner and other staff in the audit department to deliver quality, value and excellence in line with the firm’s mission and vision.
- Thorough knowledge of IFRSs, ISAs and CAATs plus an awareness of constantly emerging issues.
- A high level of ICT proficiency, especially in the Ms. Office Suite.
- A high level of proficiency in at least one accounting package.
- Preparation of audit procedures and assignment plans together with the audit team.
- Conducting regular client audits, as per the firm’s strict deadlines.
- Preparing draft audit reports for review and approval.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and transactions are applied accurately and consistently across the accounting system(s) for both the firm and its clients.
- Prompt response to clients’ inquiries on their audit issues, including visits to them.
- Regular presentations to clients on pertinent audit matters.
- Cross-selling of the firm’s products and services.
- Organizing and managing all audit reports and documents relating to clients through a comprehensive filing system.
- Strict confidentiality on client audit matters.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||