Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Business Development and Marketing Manager position for one of our clients, dealing with bakery and confectionery.
Work Station: Mombasa
Job Purpose: The function defines long term organization business objectives, build key customer relationship, identify business opportunities, negotiate, close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The position holder will have the following accountabilities;
- New Business development; Prospects for new clients/customers and turn this into increased business. Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities, plan approaches and pitches.
- Engage with stakeholders and client for purposes of retention, growth and new business opportunities.
- Client retention; Present new products and enhance existing relationships. Work with production and other technical staff including internal colleagues to meet customer needs. Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefing
- Business development planning; Attend industry functions,events, conferences and provide feedback and information on markets.
- Maintaining, promoting and enhancing a positive corporate image of the organization
- Enhancing positive public relations
- Organizing official functions and events
- Implementing social responsibility policy
- Coordinating customer relation issues
- Facilitating and reviewing development of marketing and corporate affairs plans
- Development and implementation of corporate plans
- Monitoring the environment and advising management on possible market gaps
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards as part of competitive strategy
- Implementing and maintaining quality assurance process
- University degree in Marketing or any other field
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- At least five years’ experience
- Membership of a relevant professional body.