Vacant Position: Bakery – Stores Supervisor
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client a market leader in Hospitality is urgently seeking to hire dynamic and result oriented Stores Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receive and inspect materials upon receipt to ensure only materials that meet the Client’s specifications and the legal requirement are accepted
- Manage par stocks levels to ensure there are no shortages
- Keep a track of slow moving items and liaise with user departments
- Keep a daily record of stock movements
- Ensure proper storage procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaise with the procurement department on order placement
- Ensure that the materials received are properly matched with their respective L.P.O, pack list or delivery notes
- Keep and properly updated inventory records
- Establish the right stock levels for all the materials to avoid overstocking or under stocking.
- Ensure that FIFO is in use at all times in the Stores
- Ensure availability of materials for the production
- Ensures compliance with Safety Standards and promotes a safe work environment
- Assist in other areas as required
- Other duties as assigned
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3-4 years’ practical work experience in stores’ set up
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 2nd February 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.