Can you have everyone talking about us in no time?
Do you have great communication skills and have at least 3 years experience as a Marketing Executive?
Then we would love to have you on our team.
BlueInventure is a regional strategic business growth advisory firm that provides business strategy solutions to enable businesses to thrive.
We work in collaboration with partners to provide business solutions to business enterprises including enabling access finance, markets and knowledge expertise.
We create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive in order to support our vision of a transforming Africa through enterprise.
What The Job Looks Like: The job purpose is to reach out to our customers and nurture customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that fortify our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth in the markets in which we operate.
- Create awareness of and develop the company’s brand.
- Conceiving, developing and implementing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Writing and proofreading copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Develops content for marketing initiatives, email campaigns, social media and website.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and Search Engine Optimization to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) to enhance audience engagement.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand by enforcing brand marketing guideline.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- CIM qualification is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Extensive experience in advertising, and brand management
- Experience in web content development
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills
If you think you can create a buzz about us, we would like to hear from you.
Send us your CV on email@example.com reach us on or before Friday,e 9th February 2018.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary and the notice period that you require.
The email subject should read MARKETING EXECUTIVE. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.