Job Title: Team Leader – SME Sales
Do you have a strong background in leading sales teams to generate and convert sales leads?
Do you have experience in managing the deliverables of Direct Sales teams?
Are you a persistent and resilient sales person?
Then BlueInventure is interested in working with you!
We are a strategy and impact advisory firm that provides business strategy solutions to enable businesses to thrive.
We work in collaboration with partners to provide business solutions to business enterprises including enabling access finance, markets and knowledge expertise.
We create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive in order to support our vision of a transforming Africa through enterprise.
Your Contribution to our Work
As a team leader – SME sales, we will expect you to provide strong support in:
- Recruiting and coaching new sales officers.
- Managing, training and appraising dedicated sales teams in order to develop their client relationship skills and motivate them to contribute to achievement of job and team objectives.
- Developing effective marketing strategies and sales plan to grow our advisory and training solutions.
- Monitoring market and competitor activities and strategies to ensure that opportunities for new business are not overlooked.
- Reviewing and ensuringthat laid out client on-boarding and selling processes are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all ‘team’ related administrative functions including file maintenance, periodic appraisals, training and staff development are competently performed.
- Collaborating closely with Head Office and Regional teams to acquire high potential clients.
- Driving innovation and efficiency for the organization.
- Ensuring compliance with all organizational policies, rules and regulations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Sales & Marketing from a recognized University in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
- Minimum with 3 years professional experience in sales
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- proven track record in generating sales and converting leads
- Ability to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; both oral and written
- Highly motivated self-starter
- High level of initiative and a team player
- Extremely detail oriented
If you are interested in working with us, kindly send your CV with the headline “TEAM LEADER –SALES” to email@example.com on or before 9thFebruary 2018.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary and the notice period you require.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.