Branch International – Branch.co
Vacant Position: Marketing Lead – Kenya
Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria and India, and will soon expand to other regions across the globe.
What We Offer
Led by the founder and former CEO of Kiva.org, our team has unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation.
Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed millions of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs. We offer a competitive salary, stock options and generous benefits.
Reporting to the Director of Africa, you will take charge of our local marketing arm, coordinate brand positioning and ensure excellence in business development.
- Implement marketing plans and campaigns in line with company brand positioning and growth targets.
- Work together with management team at the local and group level to apply strategies and align on performance.
- Coordinate and measure local marketing activities. This includes ATL, BTL, social media and partnerships.
- Monitor marketing expenses and prepare and maintain budgets in collaboration with management.
- Present weekly performance reports on local marketing activities and KPIs to the company.
- Supervise a team of 2 marketing associates.
- Maintain relationships with and coordinate external stakeholders, freelancers and agencies as necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree from a top university, additional marketing-specific courses/ qualifications a plus.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience either in-house or agency-side, team management experience preferred.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with proven background of executing successful campaigns in the Kenyan market.
- Be creative and able to think outside the box.
- Have strong analytical skills including familiarity with excel for reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills are essential as well
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable with start-ups, ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.