Job Vacancy: Branch Manager
Job Location: Thika
Salary Range: Kes.35, 000
Job Summary: Our client, an international casual dining franchise chain is looking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the position of branch manager.
The manager will be responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of the unit.
He/she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cash Management
- Inventory Management and Control.
- Ensuring the company meets all regulatory procedures by ensuring compliance with the terms of any licenses, medical certificates and fire certificate.
- Overall Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility for the business
- Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures.
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment.
- Ensures that all Company recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- Ensures that all team members are educated on our products and services.
- Ensures each team member has received proper training to perform their duties.
- General staff supervision.
- Degree in Business Management or Business Administration or any other related field will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years’ experience in restaurant operations, 2 years being in a managerial position
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Restaurant management experience is an absolute requirement
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Pplease send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Branch Manager as the subject before close of business 23rd January 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.