Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A)
Opportunity to Serve
BTL-Christian International Conference Centre Ruiru is seeking to recruit a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated Kenyan with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity and a calling to serve to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Conference Center Manager the position shall be responsible for:
- Fixed Assets Management
- Logistics and Fleet Management
- Security Management
- Swimming Pool and Gardens Management
- Strategic Investments
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor of Business Administration degree from a recognised University
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline in Engineering is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same role in the hospitality industry as an operations or a maintenance supervisor.
- Must have demonstrated a high degree of professional integrity and commitment.
- Knowledge and experience in strategic investments is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict management skills and crisis management / mitigation skills.
- Excellent Planning, Organizational, Leadership skills and Negotiating skills
- Excellent Communication and Analytical skills
Those who feel qualified and are committed to serve in BTL can express their interest by sending an application with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and names, addresses and contacts (Telephone and email) of three referees (Professional, Social and Church) to the address below by 5th February 2018
Human Resource Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy E. A.
P. O. Box 44456 – 00100
Or E-mail email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted