Job Title: Business Development Executive (Training Services)
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: (Fixed retainer) plus commissions
At Corporate Staffing Services, our goal is match excellent candidates with great companies.
We are a leading midsized HR consultancy firm operating from our Westlands office.
In the last eight years we have built a solid reputation as the preferred recruiter for local medium sized and large organizations. We also pride ourselves in being the recruiter of choice for top foreign companies looking to do business in Kenya.
What makes us unique is the personalized nature of our service. Each employer and candidate is treated with the highest level of professionalism and care.
In order for us to serve better our growing clientele; we are introducing training services as part of our service offering
The BDE (Training) will be tasked with ensuring smooth running of the new department from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring ongoing relationship with clients.
As such, this role requires an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, excellent relationship management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a fast paced environment.
The job holder should possess a high EQ. High energy levels desired.
- Leads the identification of training services required by each market segment and collaborate with the director to achieve product development and monetize within tight timelines.
- Oversee the development of annual and quarterly marketing plans.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans, as and when required.
- Build and expand market position by analyzing the professional training market and suggesting new course or consulting offerings based on demand.
- Maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Undertake monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of performance, including pipeline, conversion rate, and target achievement.
- Liaise with the communication and digital team to design marketing and sales campaigns, track performance, and report results periodically to the director.
- Oversee the development of corporate communication plans which reach external clients, with emphasis on use of new technologies, public relations, speaking opportunities and targeted opportunities
- Ensure the client and prospect database is kept current and accurate
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the organization through annual planning processes and executive team meetings
- Contacting previous clients on a daily basis to cultivate an ongoing relationship
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection from clients as per agreement
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in an arts based course
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing role in sales, marketing, business development, client service management.
- Account Management skills
- Ability to engage business owners and senior management staff
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Report writing skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Entrepreneur mind set
- Superior communication skills – Oral & Written
- Pleasant/ people personality
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Methodical but not rigid
- Persistent but not pushy
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn and try different things
- A winning attitude
- Self confident
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive – Training Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV