Job Title: Business Development Manager (Electrical Engineering)
Job Summary: The Business Development Manager is to facilitate growth of business by preparing training programs and motivating staff to work.
S/he will also prepare proposals and specifications, conducting workshops, renew contracts with clients and also analyze competitors.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a strategic and robust business plan to enable the company meet its objectives.
- Increase revenue and funding by developing business relationships with existing and new customers, successfully closing business deals, and developing and implementing a growth plan.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new media
ventures with the clients’ strategies and operations.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for assisting in the collection of any outstanding debt from clients.
- Liaising with the other departments manage integrated campaign executions.
Required skills and qualification
- A Bachelor’s Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, selling electronics and Air conditioners.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Able to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to email@example.com indicating the job title as the subject of your email before the end of day 20th January 2018.