Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Business Development Manager position for one of our clients.
Job Purpose: Ensure Key account satisfaction according to contractual commitment.
Grow Logistics market share and GM objectives.
1. Consolidate knowledge on customer;
- Act as Transport & Logistics main entry point
- Secure approved / Preferred vendor status from Key account.
- Consolidate and update customer knowledge (decision makers, influencers, volume potential, incumbents, industry challenges / opportunities, strategic expectation) and Logistics performances.
2. Set Goals;
- Develop Logistics market share and profitability through customer’s operations across the network
- Develop and implement the sales action plan by monitoring the dedicated sales team
- Review Logistics performance and quality indicators which have been contracted with customer
3. Build action plan
- Plan and monitor growth with the dedicated network sales team aligned with customers flows.
- Optimize sales awareness and development within network thru CRM
- Lead direct actions with identified customer’s interlocutors
- Define operational and pricing procedures and exercise authority over agencies to have them applied
- Plan monthly meeting to pilot growth and sales activities
4. Lead global tender
- Lead global tenders and participate to sign-off with respective MO parties
- Design and present global tenders to customers with supporting BL functions and expertise.
- Call on corporate steering committee to arbitrate financial, sales or operational disputes linked to international contract management
- Computer literacy
Experience: 5 years
- Business Degree
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- MSK/CIM membership
- Knowledge of the freight industry
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 29th January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Business Development Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.