Job Title: Butchery Manager
Job Industry: Retail, Kenya
Job Location: Ndwaru, along Naivasha road. (On your way to Kawangare ).
Overall Purpose: Responsible for managing the Butchery’s Functions In Line With the Organization’s Operations and obtaining profitable results through the butchery team by developing them through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Measuring of the meat.
- Cutting of the meat.
- Receiving and observing the quality of the meat.
- Negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Day to day admin tasks related to Butchery department including resolve all customer complaints.
- Produce Gross Margins by Ensuring compliance with all agreed sales targets and Gross Profit through Control of all expenses according to budget.
- Stock control – Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories and ensure quality of raw materials are purchased.
- Must be able to get meat orders outside the butchery and deliver to the customers/ organisations.