Career Opportunities with Deloitte
Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world.
Our goal is to improve our clients’ organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
To support growth and sustain the momentum of our strategy, Deloitte is seeking to recruit an Associate Director and a Senior Consultant within our Human Capital Consulting Unit.
The Associate Director will provide leadership to the Human Capital consulting unit for Kenya within our consulting practice.
S/He will continuously ensure exceptional management of client relationships, quality service delivery and effective management of service line performance matrices while maintaining high levels of team motivation.
- Sell potential and current clients on Deloitte’s human capital services and negotiate transactions for the Firm;
- Lead projects and provide strategic direction to deliver superior client experience;
- Advise clients to make decisions that positively impact return on investment;
- Generate innovative ideas and turn them into business opportunities for our clients and the Firm;
- Effectively network and build eminence in the market;
- Develop high performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities; and
- Effectively manage budgets and profitability of Human Capital consulting unit through accurate budgeting, cost control and profitability management.
- Post graduate qualification preferably a Masters’ Degree in human resources management, strategic management or business administration from a recognised University;
- Registered with a relevant professional body as outlined in the Human Resource Management Professionals Act, 2012 of the Republic of Kenya;
- Professional qualification i.e., Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) or Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent; and
- Minimum often (1 0) years’ relevant work experience three (3) of which must have been at senior management level in a consulting environment.
The Senior Consultant will join a team of experienced business psychologists and will work across East Africa in our Organisation Talent and Transformation Service Area within our Human Capital consulting unit in East Africa.
S/He will be responsible for incorporating data from multiple sources to draw contextualised, evidence-based and in-depth psychological insights to inform decision making in talent management and leadership development.
- Provide assessment services for talent management and leadership development;
- Provide panel and individual feedback for selection and/or development purposes based on assessment results;
- Conduct skills audits for assessing behavioral and technical competencies to identify development gaps,
- Integrated psychometric report writing for selection and development purposes; and
- Proposal writing, client presentations and management reporting.
- Masters’ Degree in Industrial Psychology from a recognised University;
- Registered Industrial Psychologist, and
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant work experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Closing date: 2 February 2018
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of
member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description
of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© 2018 Deloitte Consulting Limited