Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Caretaker positions for one of our clients
The two positions shall report to the property manager .the two job holders’ roles will be to oversee the general operation which ranges from physical property management, facilities management and security operation in liaison with security department.
- Supervise and coordinate outsourced security services within the premises.
- Conduct regular inspection of facilities premises and equipment to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration of equipment, machinery and all physical support infrastructures within the premises.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs and remodelling /refurbishment activities within the premises.
- Supervise contractors engaged to undertake repair work within the building to ensure adherence to agreed specifications.
- Ensure all service providers adhere to the set Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Supervise and manage all outsourced internal support services such as cleaning, pest control, fumigation, waste management, water supply, Hospitality, services and parking within the premises.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Responsible for records maintenance of usage activity, special permits & licenses issued and track property availability.
- Responsible for ensuring all statutory requirements relating to the premises are maintained current.
In order to be considered for the position, all applicants should have;
- Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in any Engineering related field/Building and Construction from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications in Engineering related courses/Building and Construction would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in facilities management especially of modern high rise buildings
- At least 3 years Risk Management experience
- At least 3 years in team management
- A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person
- Willing to learn and highly adaptable to changes.
- Must be reliable and work flexibly
- Has exceptional Planning and Organizing skills
- Project Management Skills
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Caretaker”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.