Chef De Cuisine-Asian Job in Uganda
- Provide direction for the day to day operations of the Asian outlet.
- Develop and create standard recipe cards with pictorials according to the Executive Chef’s policy.
- Establish and maintain professional and effective communication within the whole Food & Beverage Department.
- Ensure all Asian kitchen items are prepared and served according to the standard set by themselves and the Executive Chef.
- Take a professional self interest to constantly maintain a high standard of food preparations, controlling cost and wastage, reduce any loss and breakage of operating equipment by enforcing preventive Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor all Asian kitchen costs and take corrective action, when necessary to reduce expenses.
- Inspect daily, all fresh food received to ensure a high quality is maintained.
- Inspect all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, to correct storage methods to comply with Health & Safety regulations, to avoid spoilage and ensure regular turnover of food items and give completed check lists to the Executive Chef
- Develop with the Training Manager training plans for the Asian kitchen.
- Ensuring the quality and standards at the outlet meet the expectations of the customer
- Maintaining consistency in quality, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards
- Any other duties that may be delegated by the management through the Executive Chef
- Proven experience of at-least 3 years in ASIAN CUISINE
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school Diploma from a recognized institution
If qualified send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Chef-Asian Cuisine’ on the subject line by 2nd February, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.