Vacant Position: Client Partner
Department: Business Development
Reporting to: CEO
Purpose of the Role:
- Provide and deliver exceptional business performance primarily by:
- Creating new business through solution selling that helps our clients to succeed.
- Be a consultant to our clients by creating exceptional rapport with them and long lasting relationships.
- Delight our clients through effective and efficient management that enhances their return on investment.
Business Development – 80%
- Owns and is directly responsible for achieving revenue targets both for existing accounts and new business.
- Personal target of Ksh.25 million in the first year targeting key accounts in Kenya
- Fully understands our Business Model
- Understands intimately the various programs in order to offer compelling solutions.
- Follows up sales leads, identifying opportunities to develop effective partnerships with clients and closes the sale.
- Support sales activities through selling to new prospects, cross selling and following up on referrals.
- Spend at least 10 hours every week of Face to Face time with clients
Customer Service and Support – 10%
- In partnership with the training department works to demonstrate pay back to clients from our solutions e.g via training reports, success stories and other ROI tools.
- Uses Key internal interfaces to ensure all commitments to clients are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- At all times know and keep in touch with their key customers and their requirements intimately.
- Build data base that will have key customer contacts and sales progress details and avail this in the system.
Planning – 10%
- Put together a sales forecast that captures targets for the Business Development department and to measure weekly, monthly and quarterly against the overall target given.
- Inputs to development and implementation of sales strategy
- Is accountable for all sales related data and records in designated accounts
- Plans for weekly feedback meetings in order to give quality feedback
- Ensures delivery of high quality proposals and sales presentations in partnership with the Learning and Development Department
Job Specifications (Ideal):
- Bachelors degree.
- At least 7 years successful working experience in a service industry
Key Attributes Sought:
As a Client Partner you will find, develop, retain and grow a portfolio of accounts, creating deep and lasting relationships with clients.
Key attributes sought for this role include:
- A high degree of business acumen and credibility; the ability to influence and work with client organizations at a senior level.
- A track record as an achiever in a high-performance targeted sales environment, with a demonstrable passion for developing and closing business opportunities.
- The consulting ability to understand clients’ needs and articulate persuasively how our approach and our training and development solutions contribute to clients’ sustained, superior performance.
- A good understanding of corporate cultures, people performance and behavioral development would be advantageous.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to influence and work with senior decision makers in major corporations with confidence to present at Senior Leadership Team level.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
- Fully computer literate & with full driving license.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Quote the job you are applying for in the subject
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th January 2018