Clinical Research and Coordinator Internship
Role and Responsibilities
- To manage clinical projects with specific focus on technical and operational coordination (of clinical studies and Software implementation) with pilot sites, external service providers and internal departments and support clinical trials and pilot projects by identifying potential investigators; conducting pre-trial site visits; training site staff; monitoring trial and other study related activities to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
- This individual will work closely with all members of the chief medical officer’s, as well as a wide range of team members from other functions.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for pilot sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, physicians and their site staff;
- Training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately;
- Regulatory document review;
- Investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
- Utilizes a data-based approach and facilitates innovation and creativity in the development of new initiatives to support ongoing performance improvement and organizational change
- Actively participates as a member of the executive team in strategic planning, policy formulation, programmatic development, facility planning, problem-solving, quality and cost improvement initiatives and the implementation of patient and family-centered care.
- Actively engages and supports team building and effective teamwork within departmental and institutional teams.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of diverse individuals and groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Data Entry and Excel
- Reports to CEO
What you’ll need to succeed
We prefer to cultivate the talent from zero.
To be a successful candidate, you need to have been trained as a nurse. New fresh graduate in 2017 or 2018 are all welcomed.
What you’ll get in return
You will have systematic training for a qualified Clinical Research Associate.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should send their resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being the job you are applying for.
Kindly remember to include your NOTICE PERIOD (if applicable), CURRENT SALARY (if applicable), AND EXPECTED SALARY in your email.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.