Career Management Centre
Our client is an established construction Company that is seeking to hire the following:
Job Opportunity: Construction Site Supervisor
Job Responsibilities – Site Supervisor
- A site supervisor coordinates and controls all physical aspects of the day-to-day working on construction projects to ensure safety and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases
- Ensures quality and speed remain paramount to the success of all our projects
- Scheduling sequence of works, plans for construction, accountability for provision of materials
- Provide technical input regarding design, construction, or modifications as required
- Liaising and working jointly with the design team and structural detailers to implement refinements
- Liaise with Logistics to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
- Manage tool and materials inventory for each project.
- Ensure unused materials are accounted for and reported to the Director of Construction.
- Complete necessary reports
Qualifications for the Construction Site Supervisor Job
- Degree or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a site supervisory position
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Arch card and Computer-aided design (CAD) software skills
- Strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
Send your applications to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 6th February, 2017.
Indicate the position title in the email subject